Hi, my name is
LFX'23 Mentee @ CNCF Harbor | NodeJS-Golang Backend + DevOps | Web3 Enthusiast | Learning Rust
I am a NodeJS-Golang Backend Developer with experience in Flutter & Cloud as well as, Solana.
I'm looking for full-time Remote Jobs.
I like finance and can go on talking for hours about Investment, Personal Finance, Stock Market, Global Economies etc.
As a full-stack mobile app developer with over a year of practical experience in Flutter and Node.js, I have a passion for building and improving projects. My applications have been downloaded over 10,000 times on the Google Play Store.
In addition to my expertise in REST APIs and deployment using NGINX, Docker, CPanel, and CyberPanel, I have recently gained experience working with Kubernetes, and implementing CI/CD pipeline on a Debian 11 VPS server.
Throughout my career as a freelancer and intern, I have always prioritized upskilling myself while providing value to my clients. I am currently learning about System Design and striving to improve my skills in this area.
I recently open-sourced unkey-go to further its development.
I enjoy helping people and communities, and I am active in various communities online. With over 500+ reputation points on StackOverflow, I am dedicated to providing helpful and reliable solutions to others.
My strong understanding of Computer Networks, gained through years of internet usage, has equipped me with the knowledge necessary to succeed as an Internet Service Provider ISP
Here are a few technologies I’ve been working with recently:
Mobile: Flutter Backend: Golang, NodeJS Cloud: Linux, NGINX DevOps: ArgoCD, Docker, Harbor, Kubernetes Databases: Firebase, MongoDB, PostgresSQL Platforms: Cloudflare, GitHub Actions Tools: Git, Lens, Postman Blockchain: Solana
Where I’ve Worked
Backend Developer @ Saganize
June 2023 - July 2023; Contract, Remote
- Architected and Implemented an idempotent Backend for Cryptocurrency Payments Gateway.
- Ensured seamless user experience with robust error handling and retries.
- Achieved ∼3-second average transaction time for payments, optimizing efficiency and security.
- Followed industry best practices, maintaining high code quality and scalability in compliance with coding standards.
- Tech: TypeScript, Supabase, Web3JS, Solana
Student Leader @ Postman
November 2022 - Present; Mumbai, India
- Providing support to peers in learning APIs through sessions and workshops.
- Advocating for the adoption of Postman among colleagues.
- Promoting API literacy through ongoing efforts.
CI/CD Pipeline using GitHub Actions, Harbor Container Registry, ArgoCD, Kubernetes, and NGINX [Overview]
Get In Touch
I’m currently looking for full-time/contract based Remote Jobs. Hit me up if you got any opportunity for me or just want to get in touch with me.Hit Me Up